Friday, November 20, 2009

Can you freeze SKIN TAGS like you do warts,I have a SKIN tag about 1/2 long on my inside leg.?

I am not sure about freezing them -- but I know I have heard of people having doctors tie monofiliment (fishing line or nylon thread) around them to cut off the blood supply and the tag will "die" and drop off.





I, too, have tags, but on my neck and underarms, not thigh. I haven't tried this remedy, but you could try if you were going to freeze them -- what's the difference?

Can you freeze SKIN TAGS like you do warts,I have a SKIN tag about 1/2 long on my inside leg.?
I have had a number of skin tags frozen off by the doctor and was advised that if I wanted to I could treat them with the same products available to freeze warts. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment