Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have skin tags on my face and would like to try a natural at home product to remove them! Does it work?

I have skin tags under my arm, i went to the dr. and she numbed them and than they clipped them off, didn't hurt. if you try anything else they might get infected, some say you can tie a string around them. tie it as tight and you can stand it and they will fall off, cause they get no blood to them and they just fall off. that is one way, be careful that they don't get infected.

I have skin tags on my face and would like to try a natural at home product to remove them! Does it work?
it might be better to go to the docs, but if you tie a thin piece of cotton tightly around it, it will kind of ''suffocate'' it and 'fall off, the doc did that to my mum, and the tag went within 2 days!


good luck, and be careful with it

agave

No comments:

Post a Comment