Thursday, May 7, 2009

Skin tags around vagina?

does anyone here know much about getting skin tags (harmless fleshy bumps) around the vagina? I was really worried about it, and went to the doctor. She said they are probably "skin tags" but we are waiting for my PAP results, which unfortunately won't be for another 2 months.. I wanted to know if anyone else here has ever dealt with them? Can shaving the area cause them? I am afraid of having HPV (gentail warts) and really hoping that that is not what it is.


Thank you for any knowledge or experience you could share with me.

Skin tags around vagina?
I get skin tags on my inner thighs and I hate them. I went to the doctor and he removed em. I get them cause I also get boils and when the boil is gone the skin streched and forms a tag. I've never had them on or near my vagina though. As far as I know, they are harmless. Are they tags or warts? Tags are small and just a flap of skin. Warts are hard bumps.

creeping

No comments:

Post a Comment