Thursday, May 7, 2009

? about skin tags?

i've jst recently have been getting more skin tags. I KNOW how to get rid of them, but is there anything homopathic or otherwise to help in keeping so many from appearing?





Thx

? about skin tags?
I had several burned off my neck about 6 years ago by my physician. The past year, small ones started coming back. I know this is going to sound horrible, but I just take my fingernail and rake it off. It doesn't hurt, but it bleeds really bad for a few minutes so I apply pressure to it until it stops.





You can remove them yourself but the bigger they are the more it stings. Just do one at a time so you won't look like a vampire got a hold of you.





Sorry, I just re-read your question and realized I didn't give you your answer. I would like to know myself how, if possible, to keep them from forming as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment